February Business of The Month is 9Round Kearney. Congratulations!
9Round Kearney is located in the Old Church Plaza at 105 South Jefferson Street Suite B-1 in Kearney, MO. They have been in operation for 5 years, with the current owner, Heather Billings taking ownership in 2016.
Why choose 9Round Kearney?
- Great for busy schedules
- 30-minute full body workout. Only 2% of your entire day!
- no class times. Come in whenever you want!
- Great for all fitness levels
- Trainer on the floor at all times to guide & motivate you without the extra cost
- Ability to customize your workout to accommodate your skill level and/or injuries and limitations
9Round Kearney is very community oriented. You will see them participating in events such as the High School Bulldog Tailgates, 102.7 KPGZ radio ads, the Old Church Plaza Chocolate and Wine Tour, Downtown Kearney Halloween event, Kearney Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cuttings, member luncheons, and fundraisers, and hosting Ladies Night events as well as fundraisers for other great causes.
Visit our business of the month online and check out some great opportunities to try them out or join for a discount! Your first workout is always free, and during the month of February, they are doing a kick-buddy deal; Members can bring a friend for $50 (unlimited workouts for the month!), and non-members who purchase a membership can cash in on a Buy One Get One 1/2 off price! So tag along with one of your member friends and take advantage of this great deal!