10. Promotional / Advertising Opportunities Market your company or yourself through the numerous opportunities made available to you through membership. Ribbon cuttings, newsletter, Business of the Month ads and event sponsorship allow you to deliver your message to the Kearney community.
9. Access to Information Chamber Chatter, our monthly newsletter, keeps members informed about what’s going on in our community.
8. Member Referrals The Chamber receives numerous requests each year for goods and services to be purchased in our area. We refer Chamber members to visitors, newcomers, businesses and area residents.
7. Training The Chamber is dedicated to improving the success in our business community by offering opportunities through committee involvement and professional development programming at monthly luncheons.
6. Chamber Directory Our directory provides alphabetical and categorical listings of all members and is distributed to over 1,000 individuals. People thinking about relocating to our area, new members to our community, and Chamber members receive this directory full of community information. This year we will also be making the Directory available at banks, hotels and City Hall. Don’t pass this great opportunity up, become a Chamber member to enjoy the opportunity to participate in the Chamber Directory.
5. Business Recognition Chamber involvement allows you and your employees an outlet to be active citizens within our community. Businesses that invest in the community are viewed as leaders among their peers.
4. Events The Chamber sponsors many events each year designed to put you in touch with other business individuals within the community who may become new clients or customers. Monthly luncheons, various social events, golf tournaments and Christmas Tree lightings just to mention a few.
3. Contacts Where else can you meet today’s business leaders in the Kearney Community?
2. Voice in Government The Chamber serves as a unified voice to represent the business interests of the Kearney community on the local, state and national levels of Government. A perfect place to voice your ideas and concerns!
1. And the number one reason is… Where else can you make a positive impact on the community, invest in Kearney’s future, broaden your business contacts, enhance your leadership and professional skills and have so much fun with such wonderful individuals?